Lens width: 60 millimeters
Lens height: 48 millimeters
Bridge: 20 millimeters
Arm/Temple: 137 millimeters
Overall width: 145 mm
NOTE: Also, please allow 1-3 cm measurement differ
according to manual making. Your
understanding and help are highly appreciated. Hope
you can enjoy shopping here.
color of the lens can vary depending on style, fashion, and purpose,
but for general use, red, grey, green, or brown are recommended to avoid
or minimize color distortion, which could affect safety when, for
instance, driving a car or a school bus.
- Gray and green lenses are considered neutral because they maintain true colors.
- Brown lenses cause some color distortion, but also increase contrast.
lenses are good for medium and high light conditions, because they are
good at enhancing contrast, but do not cause significant color
is ‘optimum for object definition, but creates a harsh visible light’;
amber ‘allegedly makes distant objects appear more distinct, especially
in snow or haze. These lenses are popular with skiers, hunters, boaters
- Blue or purple lenses are mainly cosmetic.
Tips & Warnings
- Always store your eyeglasses in a protective case to prevent scratches and prolong the life of your frames.
- Protect the lenses from smudges and scratches by using a micro fiber cloth to hold your glasses while making repairs.
- Be gentle when bending eyeglasses. Excessive force or frequent manipulation can break the frames or lenses.
cautious when adjusting progressive glasses. Small adjustments can make
a big difference in how these lenses perform. When in doubt use an
optician to help adjust them properly.
On Sep-03-19 at 20:31:37 PDT, seller added the following information: